At Athletica, we offer a wide variety of programs and classes to help you achieve your fitness goals. We provide training for senior citizens, student athletes, clients looking for sports-specific workouts, and clients who want to achieve their own personal goals.
In the mornings, we hold bootcamp classes. 5 people at each of our 5 stations with a personal trainer. In the evenings, we have salsa dancing classes. Every Wednesday afternoon, we offer senior citizens a free class as part of the Total Body Conditioning Low Impact program. We also have a New Era Sports Performance training for student athletes and those who want to improve their performance in a specific sport.
If you’re looking to achieve your own personal fitness goal, you should consider our 1 on 1 personal training program. We start you with a complete physical assessment. Then, we review all of your information, explain your physical inefficiencies, and design a fitness program just for you.
To learn more about the classes and programs we offer, you can find a list of them below. To sign up for a free session with one of our personal trainers, you can fill out the form above or call us today. Thanks and see you soon.
Programs For Women
- Gym 101 Intro Program
- Just The Kick Start You Need – Back To The Gym
- Don’t Throw Them Away Yet – Skinny Jeans In 4 Weeks!
- Fit Mommy, Post Partum – Get Your Body Back
- Vacation Coming Up? Get Bikini Ready!
- A Whole New You – Lose 25-50 Pounds
Programs For Men
- Back To The Gym – A Refresher Course
- Fit Daddy – Loose The Weight You Gained While Your Spouse Was Pregnant
- Want To Get Strong? Get Your College Body Back
- Trim That Waist For Your Vacation
- Strengthen Your Core And Reduce Lower Back Pain
- Healthy Lifestyle – Play Sports With Your Kids
- Improve Your Golf Game
- Run A Faster 40 (Football Training)
- Touch The Rim (Basketball Training)
- Beat That Infield Grounder (Baseball Training)
- Kick The Ball With Power And Precision (Soccer Training)
- Healthy Lifestyle – Don’t Just Be A Weekend Warrior
- Cross Training – Get In The Best Shape Of Your Life
- Evening Salsa Dancing
- Total Body Conditioning Low Impact Program For Senior Citizens
- Bootcamp Fitness